Welcome! Our mission is to improve the quality and the quantity of ballroom dancing in the United States and our community.
Dances & Events --
See Upcoming Activities, or for a listing, click on Calendar in the upper righthand corner of this Home Page.
- USA Dance, is a non-profit national organization that encourages self-expression through ballroom dancing, socially as well as competitively.
- Ballroom dancing contributes to mental and physical aspects of well-being.
- It's good for your body, heart, mind and spirit!
- All ability levels are welcome.
- Open to singles or couples.
USA Dance Chapters create dance opportunities for local citizens by organizing affordable social dances, dance lessons and workshops.
- Dance location is: Leesburg Community Building, 109 E. Dixie Avenue, Leesburg, FL 34748-6372.
- Beginning March 2016, we shall dance 2nd Thursdays. Check the calendar for details.
- Attire: Dressy casual or better, unless stated otherwise.
- We're the friendliest chapter around. Let's dance!
- Click on Calendar for details. Chapter members often present dance education and live demonstrations in nursing homes, retirement homes, hospitals, schools, shopping malls, and other public places, while striving to educate the public regarding the health and social benefits of ballroom dancing. The goal of each chapter is to serve the national mission on a grassroots level, as a leader and a motivation for ballroom dance activities in the community, colleges and schools.
We invite you to make use of this website for more in-depth information about our organization and chapters.
We look forward to dancing with you!
- Dance admission includes a professional dance lesson and open dancing. Non-Members $10, Members $8. Guests of members receive half-price admission.
- Annual membership saves you $2 each dance. Join Chapter 6106 for $35 per year and receive two free admissions per person.